Banana Granola Pops Recipe
Viki’s Granola is made with 100% all natural ingredients, gluten-free and baked with love. Unlike other granolas with hard clusters, Viki’s has a fresh, soft, chewy texture and no artificial aftertaste. Available in five delicious flavors, Viki’s Granola is great to enjoy on its own or with yogurt for a nutritious snack, and are even available in snack packs, perfect for on-the-go!
Banana Walnut is one of the newest additions to Viki’s line of delicious signature soft-baked granola. Viki has captured the essence of warm, freshly baked banana bread and packed it into her newest flavor of granola! Viki added banana chip bunches and walnuts to her signature mix of gluten-free oats, organic honey and coconut to create a delicious granola that you are sure to go nuts over.
This delicious recipe is sure to be a hit with both adults and children. It’s so fun eating things on a stick!
Banana Granola Pops
- 4 Bananas
- 3 tablespoons Viki's Banana Walnut Granola
- 6 ounces dark chocolate chips or shards
- 8 Popsicle sticks
- Peel, cut bananas in half crosswise and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place on a parchment-lined tray, cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 3 hours.
- Place Viki's Banana Walnut Granola into a shallow dish.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over slightly simmering water, over low heat, constantly stirring.
- Pour the chocolate into a tall glass.
- Dip each banana into the chocolate and roll in the granola straightaway.
- Place on a parchment-lined tray.
- Serve immediately or wrap individually in parchment paper or plastic wrap in the freezer.