Summer to Fall Hair Transition With CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™
Happy September! It may be 90 degrees here in Denver, but I grew up in Wisconsin where it gets cooler sooner. So September is the start of Autumn for me. I may be trying to force it. Fall is my favorite season by far. Football, hoodies, hot apple cider, changing leaves, crisp morning air, scarves, boots, and dark hair. Yes, every Fall I change my hair color. I love my natural color, but when I have that itch for Fall weather I can’t help but change my hair to match the season. Here is my what my “old” hair looked like:
With the changing of the seasons and the application of dye to my head, I have to be extra careful to keep my hair healthy. That’s where CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ Intense Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner come into play. My main concern is my scalp, after all that dye I’m applying directly to my roots. CLEAR defies that traditional beauty approach by encouraging women to focus on the scalp, where 99% of hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from.
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ Intense Hydration Nourishing Shampoo and Nourishing Daily Conditioner deliver the following benefits:
- Hair is resilient to dryness for 24 hours of soft, hydrated hair
- Infused with cactus extract, a known hydrator
- Clinically proven to help replenish the scalp with essential hydration with regular use
- Leaves hair beautifully strong from root to tip
- Formulated with Nutrium 10™, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients including vitamins B5, C & E, sunflower, almond, soybean & coconut oils, glycerin & aloe vera
CLEAR SCALP & HAIR™ is available at Target.com and Walgreens.com for a suggested retail price of $4.99 – $5.99.
Are you ready for the big reveal? Here is my new Fall hair! I just love the red tint. I always thought Clear was for dandruff, and since I don’t have any, I had never tried it before. I’ve been using the shampoo and conditioner for several weeks now and can see and feel the difference. My hair feels great!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.