This hairstyle is super easy! All you need is a hair donut.
How to Create a 60s-style Hair Bun:
1. Gather hair into a ponytail and fasten with an elastic.
2. Pull the ponytail through the hole in the donut and slide down to the ponytail base.
3. Spread hair into sections over the donut.
4. Start from the back and wrap hair around the donut in a circle.
5. Secure with bobby pins or hair pins.
This is a great hairdo for a 60s party and is popular today as well! I wore my hair like this for my Mad Men theme party. Check out more Mad Men ideas here.