Easy Chicken Avocado Tomato Wraps
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc., Circle Foods LLC, and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
I don’t know how you moms do it. I lead a busy, active lifestyle which barely leaves time for cooking, and I’m just one person! I have a full-time job, part-time blogging job, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, church, social activities, and the list goes on. I love to cook and prepare fresh meals, and I’m not willing to give that up. I purchase food items that are easy to mix up, quite literally, for a convenient meal.
This past weekend, I went to my local Walmart and purchased Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, and TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas. The TortillaLand Flour Tortillas are found in the refrigerated section because they are legit. These uncooked tortillas have NO preservatives and are made from 5 simple ingredients! They only take 60 seconds to cook and are delicious! I am never buying precooked tortillas again!
I have been eating Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken in salads as part of my regular diet. It is so simple and convenient to make. I wanted to mix it up a bit with a wrap. Have you ever tried Italian dressing in a non-Italian wrap? Well, you should! This Chicken Avocado Tomato Wrap (which I am dubbing “CAT Wrap”) is so fresh and tasty. It might surprise you.
Chicken Avocado Tomato Wrap
Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken
TortillaLand Flour Tortillas
- Prepare your vegetables by tearing off large pieces of romaine lettuce. Remove the core and seeds of the Roma tomato and cut into slices. Remove the pit from the avocado and cut the avocado into slices.
- Cook the tortillas per the instructions on the package. I used the timer on my phone.
- While the tortillas are cooking, heat the chicken in a microwave. [If you prefer a cold wrap, you can skip this step.]
- Move cooked tortilla to a plate and lay flat. Add enough romaine lettuce to cover the tortilla, and then layer the chicken, avocado, and tomato.
- Drizzle Wish-Bone Italian Dressing over the filling. For even more flavor, you could marinade the chicken in Wish-Bone Italian Dressing before adding it to the wrap.
- Roll wrap up and use a toothpick to keep it in place. [Don’t forget to remove the toothpick before eating!]
If you prefer to dip your wrap, you can pour Wish-Bone Italian Dressing in a small dish. You get more dressing this way, which means more zesty flavor packed full of herbs and seasonings. It also has no high fructose corn syrup and is gluten free!
This wrap took me 5 minutes to prepare and is perfect for my busy, active lifestyle. It is filing and packed with protein. I was very pleased with how the bold, full-flavored dressing really made the rest of the flavors pop.
Wish-Bone Italian Dressing, Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken, and TortillaLand Flour Tortillas provide a quick and easy solution to the question “What’s for dinner?” Serve up satisfying meals full of protein for an active lifestyle. It’s as easy as heading to your local Walmart and purchasing the items.