Snowman Cupcake Recipe | Winter Cupcakes
Winter is here! Snowman cupcakes are a great way to stay in the spirit of winter after Christmas is over. These cupcakes are so cute! These are so fun to make and even more fun to eat.
This post contains affiliate links for your shopping ease.
Tools needed for this recipe are:
Piping bag and tips
Blue and Light Blue Cupcake Liners
6 Vanilla Cupcakes (prepared vanilla cake mix and unfrosted)
1 Can White Frosting
6 Snowman Suckers (or any snowman type candy)
1 pkg. Wilton Chocolate Melts, light blue
Sanding Sugar, white and blue
Candy Snow Sprinkles
1. Melt the chocolate in a bowl per package directions.
2. Put the melted chocolate in a small plastic baggie, and cut a corner off (or use piping bag and tip). Pipe snowflakes onto a piece of wax paper. Make 6 of these. Let harden.
3. Frost each cupcake using a piping bag and tip (drop flower or star tip would work) to look like snow. If you don’t want to pipe it on, you can spread on in a thick layer with a knife and pull up little peaks.
4. Sprinkle each one with white sugar and a little sprinkle of blue sugar.
5. Take a chocolate snowflake and place it upright on the backside of each cupcake. Press it down carefully into the frosting so it stands up. You can create a slot with a knife if you are afraid the snowflake will break.
6. Cut part of the stick off each sucker and stick each snowman into a cupcake in front of the snowflakes. Put a few little candy snow sprinkles on the frosting in front of each snowman.
7. Fun little winter cupcakes for any holiday party!
So cute! You can make these for a special occasion like a party, or just because. Let me know if you try it!
More Winter Cupcakes
Easy Snowman Cupcakes
North Pole Cupcakes