Top 6 delicious cakes to complete your celebrations
There is an old saying by Buddy Valastro – “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” This is what cake represents, a true companion for an excellent celebration, with an honest intent of making it cheerful.
But more often than not, while buying a cake for a celebration we come under perplexity about which flavor of cake to choose from. To make this daunting task easier for you, we have curated a list of 6 most delicious, most famous flavors which everyone would love to have and are also available on almost all online cake delivery websites:
- Butterscotch Cake – Butterscotch is also one the oldest flavors used in cakes. Butterscotch primarily consists of brown sugar and butter. Butterscotch is used as a flavor many items such as desserts, pudding, biscuits, and cakes. Due to the availability of this flavor in several other items, it makes an easy choice for people consuming butterscotch cakes.
- Pineapple Cake – It is a fruitcake, having a flavor of pineapple. Preparation of pineapple cake generally happen in two ways – one using an actual extract of pineapple or by using artificial flavor to create a taste of pineapple. Generally, bakeries have pineapple cakes which are prepared using artificial flavor as it provides consistency in taste across all year and also it is easy on customer pockets.
- Red velvet Cake – Red Velvet cake originated in the Victorian era i.e around 1800-1900 century. It used to be a fancy dessert in that era. Red velvet cake comes in various color variations, mostly in red, red-brown, mahogany, maroon, crimson color. It is essentially a chocolate layer cake, layered with white cream cheese. Red dye is used in the preparation of red velvet cake in modern days. Due to its red color and very beautiful appearance, it becomes an unrivaled choice for occasions like anniversary or birthday cake for your love.
- Black Forest Cake – This cake flavor is one of the oldest and it is with us from centuries. Initially presented around 1887, since then bakers around the world have made improvements in this recipe and design of this cake. It is a very simple cake actually, consisting of several layers of chocolate sponge sandwiched with whipped cream and cherries. And this is the reason, it is one of the best cake in Bangalore. But this simplicity can easily be disguised by its exotic appearance by the small flakes of chocolates covering it all around over the cream.
- Mango Cake – It is pretty much similar to pineapple cake in preparation. Primarily, it also uses artificial flavors to introduce mango flavor in the cake. Besides the preparation process is pretty much similar to pineapple and mango cakes. Fruitcakes like mango are best when bought in a season of Mango. At that time, bakeries prepare mango cakes with slices of actual mango on top of the cake which adds to the delicacy and beauty of icing.
- ChocoVanilla Cake – One of another famous flavor in bakeries is vanilla cake. But because vanilla is such a common flavor and used in a variety of things that people sometimes feel it too basic to be consumed on a celebration. This is why we have included a better and more unique flavor of vanilla, that is ChocoVanilla cake. As the name suggests it consists of an equal mixture of chocolate and vanilla flavors. Generally, it is achieved by two means, either the bread is of vanilla and icing is of chocolate or icing will be of vanilla and bread will be of chocolate. Different bakeries have their own way of baking this cake, but overall it’s a great flavor to have.