5 Things I Need at Target This Month
The first month of the new year is almost officially over and it has been a whirlwind already! With the New Year celebrations, my birthday celebrations, travelling, and work, I am exhausted! I am going to pick up a few things at Target to help me feel refreshed.
- Eyeliner – I tried a new eyeliner this month and had an allergic reaction. This has never happened before and I have used many, many different brands. To make sure it wasn’t something worse, I took a trip to a clinic and missed some work. I was told not to wear makeup for a few days. My face feels so naked! Now that I’m feeling better, I can finally feel confident again wearing eyeliner.
- Water Bottle – I treated myself to a hot stone massage for my birthday. Heavenly! But it has been a few days and now my body hates me. I obviously have not been drinking enough water to lessen the effects of all that metabolic waste being moved around. Of course when I need it most, my trusty Camelbak water bottle breaks.
- Chocolate – Do I really need a reason? Don’t judge me!
- A Good Book – I find reading so relaxing. It helps me forget about the stresses of the day, and helps me sleep better than if I’m playing on my phone before bed. Any recommendations for an awesome new release?
- derma e Firming DMAE Eye Lift – Turns out that my body decided a soft mattress is no longer comfortable. Luckily I have a sleep number bed and I was able to adjust. I had many nights of tossing and turning before I figured out why I wasn’t sleeping. I am the type of person that needs a solid 8 hours of sleep every night. And when I don’t get that, you can see it clearly on my face. I get prominent bags under my eyes. Combined with the eyeliner fiasco, I can’t catch a break. derma e to the rescue! Visibly lift, firm and tighten the delicate eye area while smoothing crow’s feet with this doctor-developed, multi-action eye treatment crème that contains advanced, clinically proven natural ingredients. DMAE, a widely-acclaimed skin-firming nutrient, is clinically proven to boost collagen for firmer, more resilient skin. With continued use, this pro-collagen and pro-elastin blend leaves the delicate eye area firmer, smoother and younger-looking. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, mineral oil-free, lanolin-free, gluten-free, GMO-free.
The world of health and beauty has come a long way. Once upon a time, people didn’t consider how their internal health affected their outward appearance. And nobody understood that what you put on your skin matters too. The phrases “superfood,” “holistic health” and “sustainable” were rarely or never used. Nobody was concerned about their skincare being eco-friendly and nobody was eating kale.
Then derma e® got started. derma e® pushed skincare forward in a new direction by fusing powerful vitamins and plants together with modern science. Continuing to be always aware, derma e® adheres to the highest ethical standards when it comes to animal welfare and our impact on the planet.
derma e® built a passionate following in the natural products industry and beyond, always aspiring to make highly effective, premium skincare formulas but with cruelty-free green chemistry. #NOTICETHELOTUS at Target this week and discover the derma e® approach to modern skincare.
Powered by Brandbacker