Andrea Bocelli’s New Album “Cinema” Review
I participated in the Andrea Bocelli “Cinema” album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.
I have been in love with Andrea Bocelli’s voice since I first heard him sing Con Te Partirò. I love his smooth yet powerful classical voice. His new album “Cinema” is a dream for me! I grew up watching old films and have a love of old soundtracks. To hear Andrea Bocelli’s sing some of best songs of cinema past is simply heavenly.
Cinema features a collection of movie songs etched in the culture and hearts of several generations including epic theme songs featured in films. True to his status as a truly international artist, Andrea has recorded songs in five different languages (Italian, French, Spanish, English and Sicilian).
My favorite track on Cinema is “The Music of the Night” from The Phantom of the Opera. This song always gives me chills when I hear it. It is so beautiful.
Cinema was released on October 23.
1. Maria (From West Side Story)
2. La chanson de Lara (From Dr. Zhivago)
3. Moon River (From Breakfast At Tiffany’s)
4. E più ti penso (From Once Upon A Time In America)
5. Be My Love (From The Toast Of New Orleans)
6. The Music Of The Night (From The Phantom Of The Opera)
7. Brucia la terra (From The Godfather)
8. Por Una Cabeza (From Scent Of A Woman)
9. No Llores Por Mi Argentina (From Evita)
10. L’amore è una cosa meravigliosa (From Love Is A Many-Splendored Thing)
11. Mi mancherai (From Il Postino/The Postman)
12. Cheek To Cheek (From Top Hat)
13. Sorridi amore vai (From Life Is Beautiful)
14. Historia De Amor (From Love Story)
15. Ol’ Man River (From Showboat)
16. Nelle tue mani (Now We Are Free) (From Gladiator)