Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ and Smooth Boost Technology
I received a free product in exchange for a review. All opinions expressed herein are my own.
My countertop is full of appliances, including a blender, food processor, smoothie blender, and a chopper. They aren’t the best quality and take up a lot of space. I am so happy to be replacing all of these accessories with the Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ and Smooth Boost Technology, featuring nutrient & vitamin extraction AND high performance all in one machine.
This machine truly is amazing. It takes drink customization to a whole new level with its 1100-watt motor base. The Ninja comes with two 24-ounce Nutri Ninja Tritan Cups with two Sip & Seal Lids, 24-ounce stainless steel Nutri Ninja Cup, 40-ounce blend & prep bowl with dough/chopping blade, 48-ounce XL multi-serve Nutri Ninja, and 30-recipe inspiration guide.
Do you like to grind your own coffee beans? This can replace your grinder too! The first-ever coffee and spice grinder blender attachment is now available. The Nutri Ninja with Auto-iQ and Smooth Boost Technology is available at major retailers nationwide starting at $159.99.
Check out the two recipes below I made using the Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ.
Curry Chicken Salad
- 10 oz. Cooked Chicken Breast
- 1 Celery Stalk cut in six 1” pieces
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Lite Mayo or as needed
- 2 Tsp Curry Powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 oz. Red Onion
- In pitcher, add ingredients in order listed.
- Pulse until desired texture is reached.
- Serve over your favorite greens garnished with grapes, mango and slivered almonds.
Blueberry Antioxidant Refresher
1/8 cup chopped red cabbage
1/2 celery stalk, cut in half
1/2 green apple, unpeeled, halved
1/2 cup blueberries
1/3 cup watermelon, 1-inch chunks
1/2 cup ice
- Place all of the ingredients into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed, starting with red cabbage.
- Turn unit ON and select “Nutri Ninja® Auto-iQ™ ULTRA BLEND”.