Pistachio Strawberry Shortcake Recipe
With two main ingredients, Pistachio Chewy Bites provide healthy snack lovers the amazing benefits of pistachios and cranberries in a delicious and nutritious bite-size bar. Pistachio Chewy Bites are heart-healthy, 100% all natural, gluten and dairy free, low in sodium, GMO free, vegan and a great on-the-go protein snack. They also have no cholesterol, zero trans-fat and are a good source of dietary fiber. These nutrient-rich snack bars provide a great balance of carbohydrates, protein and fat for sustainable energy. With 7 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and healthy fat, the individually wrapped bars are the perfect one stop shop.
Pistachio Chewy Bites are available in major grocery store chains, Amazon.com and Puritan.com.
Now check out this delicious recipe! These sweet treats are easy to make and perfect for your next summer gathering, picnic, or date night.
Pistachio Strawberry Shortcake
- 6 Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites
- 4-5 fresh strawberries sliced into fourths
- 1 can non-dairy whipped cream
- 1/8 teaspoon cocoa powder for dusting
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon for dusting
- Roughly chop Pistachio Chewy Bites and with damp hands press into four 3-inch circles, using circular molds or a cookie cutter. Set aside on wax paper or a plate.
- Place two circles on a plate and squeeze a ring of whipped cream on the edge of the circle. Fill with sliced strawberries and top with additional Pistachio Chewy Bite circle. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and additional slice of strawberry.
- Sprinkle tops with cocoa powder and cinnamon. Serve immediately.